Introduction

A good portion of my career has been going where ever the work is. Anymore, I feel like I have pretty good formula for being portable. I feel like I can walk out the door with my backpack and carryon and have everything I need whereever I end up. Alot is based on doing as much as I can online, setting things up so I can get at them remotely, having trusted friends and family that can do things where someone needs to be physically there. And more amusingly, trying to keep track of the location of my cars. There was a point a couple years ago, where two cars were in Atlanta, my RV was at my Aunt’s house, one of my cars was in New York at a cousin’s house. I was really wondering if I was going to be able to get them all back to Ohio.

I don't think anything I do or have is particularly unique, but maybe this will help somebody. I tend to like to write down lots of stuff, mostly in my own notes, but if I think that there may be another person out there who might get something out of it, I will try to find a spot to leave some notes.

This blog starts with a travel blanket...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Travel Blanket

Micro Fiber Towels and Napkins